Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dance like nobody's filming

There are somehtings that will always warm the soul, watching someone dancing to a song they love is certainly one of them, the only thing better really is FILMING someone dancing to a song they love, especially when they dont realise for ages and eventually dance their way over to you in order to seize your camera. this, my friends, is one of those moments. My friend 'The Twinch' has a slight obsessive compulsive disorder, its not very noticable at all....unless that is of course if you put on Kate Bush's 'Wuthuring Heights', then it becomes slightly more noticable. upon hearing the sweet melodies of ' the Bush', The Twinch MUST dance the dance from the filmclip of said song, no matter what pubs, parties, average sidewalk, i've seen it all.

I am putting it in my will, in the event of The Twinch attending my funeral (and that i doubt, after this post) that someones got to crank some KB, cos we all know whats gonn happen.

"you can do the dance on my grave if it makes you feel better Twinch!'

No comments:

Post a Comment